Behind the kit
What are you getting?
Made in a cGMP compliant facility
With expedited delivery
100% refund if you change your mind (but we bet you won’t)
100% refund if you change your mind (but we bet you won’t)
From our warehouses in the USA and Europe
Here’s what really sets us apart
Acai berry is rich in a variety of antioxidants, which are key in fighting off MDMA toxicity. It’s not a totally settled question yet, but the literature so far leads us to believe that this toxicity is the result of unstable, cell-damaging compounds called free radicals, which induce oxidative stress on the cell. Because this is a complex process, we use a stack of different antioxidants to interrupt it at several vulnerable spots, with acai providing a broad base for us to start from.
Acetyl L Carnite
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) synergises incredibly effectively with alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), working to remove the “fuel” for toxic oxidisation in the brain – these two substances can easily cross the blood-brain barrier, meaning that they can target oxidisation happening there while others, like vitamin C, will concentrate elsewhere. We’ll discuss how at more length below.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) combines with acetyl l-carnitine (ALCAR) to prevent MDMA toxicity in the brain. Together, these two substances are astonishingly effective in interrupting the processes of glutamate toxicity: promoting endogenous antioxidant enzymes and, this one is key, transferring and breaking down fatty acid molecules. This prevents the formation of reactive oxygen species, or ROS and in turn prevents any that slip through from “stealing” electrons from more fatty acids. This process, lipid peroxidation or LPO, is how oxidative stress damages your cells.
Like the ALCAR/ALA pairing, Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) acts to prevent peroxidation of fatty acid chains, but tends to concentrate in the heart/liver/kidneys rather than the brain. It also works to manage calcium channels (like magnesium bis-glycinate) where it resides and recycles vitamin E, so that a vitamin already present in your diet is “in use” for longer and hence more effective.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea is rich in a substance called epigallocatechin gallate, which we’ll refer to from here as EGCG for obvious reasons. In addition to its diuretic effects (counteracting MDMA, which makes it very difficult to pee), EGCG is also an antioxidant molecule which directly deactivates reactive oxygen species (ROS) by releasing a hydroxyl ion, which binds with the rogue oxygen to produce a molecule of water.
One of the ways that the stimulant effects of MDMA work is by the opening of ion channels which flood calcium into the neuron. However, all this calcium interferes with the working of the neuron; magnesium blocks this channel to moderate the calcium influx and mitigate the harm caused. The bis-glycinate salt (a mix of magnesium and glycine) is among the most bioavailable forms of magnesium, meaning that the magnesium is absorbed into the body effectively.
Like acai berry, ginger is loaded with dozens of beneficial chemicals ranging from antioxidants to anti-inflammatories and antidepressants which can prove beneficial when fighting off oxidative stress and even the psychological effects of a comedown. As an added benefit for those of you who get queasy on the come-up, ginger is renowned for its ability to combat nausea (usually intended for when you’re ill, but it does the trick on a rough come-up too).
Like ALA and ALCAR, vitamins C and E work together to enhance their overall antioxidant effect far beyond what either could achieve alone. In addition to scavenging reactive oxygen species in broadly the same manner as EGCG, donating a hydroxyl group to reduce the oxygen atom to a water molecule, vitamin C assists in the recycling of vitamin E to enhance its effects.
Acai berry contains high concentrations of many different antioxidants
This makes it an ideal “base” for RaveRX, which we can build on with more specific compounds
- Pairs with Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) to break down free fatty acids (“oxidation fuel”)
- This prevents reactive oxygen species (ROS) from forming and making more free fatty acids
- These two cross the blood-brain barrier to focus in the brain, while other ingredients concentrate elsewhere
- Pairs with Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) to break down fatty acids
- This pair also promotes the activity of your body’s own enzymes in interrupting oxidation
- Concentrates in the brain, where toxicity tends to be most acute for many ravers
- Also prevents breakdown of fatty acids
- Unlike ALA/ALCAR, it concentrates in the heart, liver and kidneys
- Also recycles vitamin E, meaning that both RaveRX and dietary vitamin E are active for longer.
- Rich in epigallocatechin gallate (let’s stick with EGCG)
- Mild diuretic, which reverses the effects of some other rave supplements
- Directly deactivates Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)
- Some substances cause floods of calcium into the neuron, which can interfere with its workings
- Magnesium interferes with calcium channels, reducing the influx and mitigating the damage caused
- Magnesium bis-glycinate is one of the most bioavailable forms, meaning that less is required to give you the full effect
- Like acai, ginger carries dozens of beneficial chemicals from anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidants to anti-depressants
- This fights off oxidative stress, comedown pains and even the low of a comedown itself.
- It even combats nausea, extra useful if you’re prone to difficult come-ups!
- This pairs with vitamin E, like ALA and ALCAR
- Vitamin C scavenges Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) similarly to epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- Also helps to recycle Vitamin E, like Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Frequently asked Questions
What's the formula?
We use independently-proven ingredients which the rave community have been using for years, all we’re doing is packing them in one convenient package (okay, three). We go into a little more detail on our blog, telling you about why we include each ingredient without going too far into the nuts and bolts.
How does shipping work?
We ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, using a range of couriers that you can choose from at checkout. Any order you place before 2 PM EST will be shipped out on the same day.
How do I use it?
Just swallow your capsules with some water (or dry, if you’re a badass). The Before caps should be taken ~1 hour before you drop, the During ones during the plateau, about 3 hours after the Before, and After when you’re coming down, roughly 3 hours later.
Is it vegan?
Absolutely – RaveRx uses vegan-friendly capsules, which also makes it totally gluten-free!
What's your refund policy?
We think you’ll love RaveRx as much as we do, but we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on unopened kits if you don’t. Just contact hello@RaveRx.com within 30 days of delivery, and we’ll help you out.
Reach out to us via email at hello@RaveRx.com or our live chat.